|Hosted in September by|
Iris @ Grace Alone
I have so many things I'm grateful for and nothing really specific this week, so I'm just going to share snippets from my journal again this past week.
I'm thankful for:
- a marriage that's never been threatened by the temptation of infidelity
- God watches over and takes care of my husband even when he's on the road and I can't be there with him
- He guards the hearts and minds of my little girls in a way I just can't as well
- laughing so hard together with The 'Man that we were in tears
- waking up to a tidy house!
- the school bus comes later than it used to, so the girls have extra time to play and feed their pets before leaving for school
- taking a walk with my girls after school to visit a little flowering bush in the ditch covered with butterflies and bees
- being able to use the kiddie pool still at the end of September!
- a warm evening walk with the sunset and many daydreams
- one less skunk frolicking on the yard...
- the ministry of Revive Our Hearts and the great influence and inspiration it's been in my life since I began listening regularly two years ago
- I don't have to worship God alone and/or in secret,
- but I love time alone with God on my walks and in the dark, early morning quiet before anyone else wakes up
- that feeling of being partially awake when you can tell exactly how delicious it feels to be in a warm, cozy bed