Thursday, March 13, 2008

6-word memoir meme HOOPLA

Linda, a new bloggy friend from over at Sandpiper's Place tagged me for this quick hoopla. (That's what we call 'em around here because a few of us hated the "m" word and so my cousin Andrea came up with an alternative.)

What would YOUR 6-word memoir say?


(does that count as six words if I used the same 1-letter word three times?!)

The HOOPLA rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

So now I'm off to tag some more new acquaintances. Bahama Mama, Born'n'Bred Country Girl, Mama Bear, Mrs. Jones, and FireMom ~ TAG, you're IT!!

Stooges

3 Comments:

Louise said...

That is Beautiful the picture and the memoir!!!
Way to go girl!

FireMom said...

Actually, I did this last month. You can read my brief post(aside) here or just view my memoir here.

Yours is quite nice. :)

Sandpiper said...

Beautiful picture and I love what you wrote! Thanks for being a good sport. When I found out I had been tagged, I panicked. LOL ;-)

since Mar 26/10

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; All content © swanvalleytammi.blogspot.com

Back to TOP